PetPage – Pet Portal, Mobile App, and Pet Health Reminders
We’ve upgraded your pet health records and reminders! You can now access your pet’s records online and/or through our mobile app! PetPage is FREE to all clients with an active email account on file at Family Pet Animal Hospital.
Benefits of PetPage include:
- Direct access to your pet’s healthcare reminders, upcoming appointments, and prescription history
- An easy method to request appointments and prescription or food refills for your pet
- Upcoming appointment reminders via email and text
Registration and Sign-In for Online Pet Portal
If you are a first time user, please register for online access to your pet health records here.
- Enter your email address (must match the one you have on file at Family Pet Animal Hospital).
- You will be emailed a confirmation link to finish the registration process. Check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
Once you are registered, you can sign-in here.
Mobile App Available Too!
Download our mobile app (you must be using your mobile phone/device in order to install the application).
- After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile phone, click the "sign up" button on the home page of the app.
- Enter your email address as the login, choose a password, and click the blue sign-up button.
- You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I unable to sign-up or sign-in?
The email address you are using to sign up/in must be the same as the one we have on file. Please contact us if you need to verify what address we have on file for you. Please note that if we change the address on file, you may have to wait about an hour before you’ll be able to register or sign-in again in order for the portal to sync with our practice management software.
How will my contact information (address, email, phone numbers) be used by Family Pet?
Your privacy is very important to us. We will never sell your information to anyone. We will utilize your contact information for communication about your pet’s care, including postcard and email medical reminders, as well as email and text appointment reminders (which will allow you to easily confirm the appointment).
Where do I manage my communication preferences?
All of us at Family Pet Animal Hospital want to provide the absolute best care for your pet(s) and top-notch service for you. Timely and convenient communication is essential. We will send important emails, postcards, and text messages to you regarding your pet’s healthcare. Of course, we will respect your preferences for communication.
Mobile app: You can manage your preferences at any time through the mobile app. Go to the menu and choose “settings,” where you will be able to choose which types of notifications you’d like to receive from Family Pet.
If you do not have the mobile app, please contact us and we can update your email, postcard, and text communication preferences for you.