The ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
Poison Control Center is an excellent resource for information on toxic
plants, as well as animal poison control in general:
If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, prompt action is necessary. Call a veterinarian immediately. The veterinarian will need to know what plant was eaten, so take a sample of the plant with you to the hospital.
You may also call ASPCA Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435.
(Please note that a $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card.)
The following list is intended as a quick reference and is not all-inclusive.
If the plant you are looking for is not on this list, please refer to the website above
for a searchable database of toxic (and non-toxic) plants.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT