home • about
ABOUT FAMILY PET ANIMAL HOSPITAL
Because of the immeasurable ways pets have touched our lives, we passionately devote ourselves to their health and well-being.
FAMILY PET VISION STATEMENT
We will earn your trust and respect to be true partners in the health and well-being of your pets throughout their lives.
FAMILY PET CORE VALUES
These are the key qualities we expect every doctor, assistant, technician and manager at Family Pet Animal Hospital to embrace and exemplify:
- ETHICS. Our staff members are dedicated, dependable, and do more than what is asked of them. They know the difference between right and wrong, and are loyal to the hospital, the clients, the patients, and each other.
- PROFESSIONALISM. Our staff members are creative, independent thinkers. They cope well with criticism and stress, maintaining an even temper. They have good manners and a mature presence.
- EMPATHY. Our staff members are compassionate toward our patients, our clients, and each other. They are good listeners, and are able to “walk in the shoes” of another person.
- ENERGY and FOCUS. Our staff members are organized, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking, and show the desire and endurance necessary to complete their work in this fast-paced environment.
- PRIDE. Our staff members are positive and confident about themselves, take ownership of their work, and assert themselves when called for.
- TEAM PLAYER. The members of Family Pet are personable, friendly, and positive, and build cooperative supportive relationships with each other.